Connecting to WoWTorn

Having Trouble connecting or with the website post here
micrah
Site Admin

Connecting to WoWTorn

Post by micrah » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:10 pm

You can find a client download and instructions on how to connect to Torn here----->How to play on Torn guide

MalevoLencE

Re: Connecting to WoWTorn

Post by MalevoLencE » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:59 am

Hey,

Did all the steps for installation but it fails after i login saying i need to patch??

What am i doing wrong?

micrah
Site Admin

Post by micrah » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:06 pm

only run wow.exe not launcher.exe or wow64.exe just wow.exe make sure realmlist is set in the data/en folder to set realmlist logon.wowtorn.net

edit: delete the cache and wtf folders too

MalevoLencE

Post by MalevoLencE » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:15 pm

So when you log in should downloading update pop up or will it go to character select?

micrah
Site Admin

Post by micrah » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:18 pm

no download should popup straight to character select

you should go straight to a logon screen username password then realmlist then char no download no update , make sure your version is 3.3.5.a and don't use the launcher

I can see you account is active and ready to loggin , I recommend downloading the one in the how to play section deleting the wtf and cache folder and seting the realmlist and only clicking the wow.exe no other icon to launch

MalevoLencE

Post by MalevoLencE » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:28 pm

micrah wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:18 pm
no download should popup straight to character select

you should go straight to a logon screen username password then realmlist then char no download no update , make sure your version is 3.3.5.a and don't use the launcher

I can see you account is active and ready to loggin , I recommend downloading the one in the how to play section deleting the wtf and cache folder and seting the realmlist and only clicking the wow.exe no other icon to launch

Ah ok, something has gone askew then. The main Wotlk login screen pops, i login with bliz username/PW but then goes straight to a downloading patch screen then fails to load patch.
When 1st downloading it through that mega upload just right clicked the main folder and selected download. Is that right or do you just download via zip? i had to register and download mega app

micrah
Site Admin

Post by micrah » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 pm

yes I just download via zip, and mega share requires register it was that or find a torrent, sorry, don't login with blizzard details only the account you create on our website

micrah
Site Admin

Post by micrah » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:06 pm

So for those reading the solution was launch the icon with the name 'game' not 'wow' , in the middle of uploading a new file that has the realmlist set and is ready to go for future players